Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Spring Cleaning Wisdom


Spring Cleaning Wisdom -  provocative title, yes? do I have your attention? Ah thoughts of spring also brings with it spring cleaning...

I have been reading a series on spring cleaning, sound boring? Believe me it was far from boring, not your usual how to make your floors sparkle type cleaning series.  It was fun, uplifting, make-you-feel-good spring cleaning series.

Not only did I glean cleaning tips but came away with snippets of what I call "Spring cleaning WISDOM".
Read on and you will understand. Enjoy...  Continue to read and enjoy the entire Spring cleaning series at :
http://glynniswhitwer.com/


Spring Cleaning Wisdom-  Snippets

"With God’s power and healing, we are new creations with fresh potential every morning." Glynnis Whitwer


 "The beauty and freshness of spring naturally produces the desire to clean." -Dana White


"I believe the only way to get your home in order, is to get your heart in order first." -Sarah Mae 


"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord, and we will show our love – by His grace – through a “put-your-feet-up”, “clean” home."  -Sarah Mae




No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love to read your comments, send some comment love and we will comment back on your blog!